But have you ever thought about the real cause for your energy to drop? Or your moods to change?
I am not a physicist, but it is a known fact that every living thing is made up of energy. We can’t see it, but we know it’s there – like air.
And since we’re all different living beings, we all vibrate at different frequencies. When these frequencies are disrupted, they become out of balance. In the case of humans, it can cause disease – both physical and emotional. These energy imbalances can be a result of both internal and external factors.
Some ways our internal energy system may become disrupted are due to trauma, anxiety, stress, childhood programming, limiting beliefs, chemical and neurological imbalances, or poor nutrition. Externally, our energy system is affected by the environment, toxins, chemicals, weather, or other people. When these imbalances manifest into a disease, it is our body’s way of telling us that something is not flowing harmoniously in our life. The messages may start subtly, and if we don’t pay attention, they will become more severe until we are forced to pay attention.
This is where energy healing comes in to play…
When you have energy healing done, it may help to identify issues before they manifest in your body. It opens up the energy circuits in our physical and emotional bodies to restore balance and help the body to heal itself. It’s a holistic approach. It looks beyond the physical.
Energy work, or energy healing, is a type of healing which opens the energy system blockages to help restore the natural flow of energy thru our body and to help us maintain optimal physical and emotional health.
Some types of energy work are:
- Reiki – energy flows from the practitioner’s hands to the receiver’s body. Reiki is performed in person or distantly.
- Acupuncture – needles are inserted into the body’s meridians to open the flow of energy. This is performed by a doctor.
- Kinesiology- this is muscle testing to see where energy blockages are.
- Reflexology – our organs are connected to specific areas on our hands and feet. By massaging the specific area, it releases the flow of energy to that part of the body.
- Iridology – the iris of the eye is inspected for indications of disease.
- Qigong – exercises specifically designed to work with the life energy of the body to help restore balance. Qigong is a practice that once learned can be practiced daily on your own.
Taking it a step further there is also:
- Chakra Balancing – Chakras are known as the seven primary energy centers in our body each corresponding to particular emotional and physical area. Bringing them into balance can be done using crystals, sounds, and essential oils.
- Crystal Healing – utilizes the healing properties of crystals
- Flower Essences – uses the healing properties of flowers
- Aura Cleansing – our aura is an invisible field of energies surrounding our body and can be cleansed to help reduce the negativity surrounding us.
I realize some of this may seem “out there, ” but energy healing is being recognized more and more in the health field lately because people see the results. And, without using any medications. However, you should always consult with your healthcare provider before using alternative therapies.
Energy healing has been used for centuries in countries like India, Japan, and China for years. It’s just the western world that is a bit slower to adopt these practices. Any of these types of energy work are best performed by a trained professional for best results. However, almost all of them can be learned, so you will be able to help keep your body in balance. And then, you can just schedule regular tune-ups with a professional!