In this episode, we get into the details of Rachel’s trip to NYC and then dissect blogs about moments of connection with your kids, having Kitchen Zen™ with 90-minute meal prep, and discuss our original blog this week about some lesser known sexual acts. #knowledgeispower
Additionally, we answer a question about a sudden drop in sex drive and talk about more details about our signature program, Revive Your Relationship™. Enrollment ends on June 23!
How to Listen
- Communication is KEY to enjoying sex and experiencing the full psychological benefits of being physically intimate.
- Never do ANYTHING that you don’t want to do or don’t feel comfortable doing. Always always always talk to your partner about what you want and need.
- Consent is ALWAYS required. Have a safe word if you’re trying something a little more ‘out of the box’ 😉
- You can use the relationship check-in portion of the WWC Family Meeting to check-in on your sex life and if you want to try any of the below.
- Discuss this and our other blog articles in our online community — you can request access by clicking here!