In this episode, we have our fourth guest on the show! But first, we’ll catch up with you and discuss this week’s original blog about everything you’ve ever wanted to know about sex toys and were afraid to ask. And, this week’s guest blog from Meyleen about self-compassion is talked through. Then, we have our incredible interview with Ashley Love. And, finally, we’ll answer a Q&A about The Bachelor franchise. But, seriously.
- Original Blog: A Playful & Shame-Free Guide to Sex Toys
- Guest Blog: 4 Steps to a More Compassionate You
- Wright Wellness Center’s Therapeutic Online Community
- Ashley’s Website
- Ashley has closed her Facebook Group, but you can find her in our Therapeutic Online Community or on her website.
About Our Guest
How to Listen
- Communication is KEY to enjoying sex and experiencing the full psychological benefits of being physically intimate.
- Never do ANYTHING that you don’t want to do or don’t feel comfortable doing. Always always always talk to your partner about what you want and need.
- Consent is ALWAYS required. Have a safe word if you’re trying something a little more ‘out of the box’ 😉
- You can use the relationship check-in portion of the WWC Family Meeting to check-in on your sex life and if you want to try any of the below.
- Discuss this and our other blog articles in our online community — you can request access by clicking here!