In this episode, Justin Worsham joins us to talk about, well, everything. Justin Worsham is the host of The Dad Podcast and a radio personality in Los Angeles. He’s also a successful stand-up comedian and incredible parent. Today, we’re talking about his sexual hang-ups, his fear of his child doing stuff with his butt, and how to talk to kids about sex – really.
Get Your FREE RESOURCES!
Want support in your relationships + life?
Get your WWC Communication Scripts, tools to keep your relationship exciting, blogs, podcast episodes, and other resources. All yours. Free.
- People Pleasing: When Does It Become Unhealthy?
- Ep069: 69ing, I mean we had to, right!?
- The Balance & Integration of Desire & Domesticity in Your Relationship
- Ep068: Expectations, Exploration, and Living unHIDDEN with Robert Kandell
- Ep067: Living With an Alcoholic + Reclaiming Yourself with Stephanie McAuliffe