Masterclasses On Demand
We all feel anxiety at some point in our lives. But, how do you know if it’s “go to a therapist” anxiety or “normal anxiety”?
Learn that answer and much more including coping skills + natural remedies.
You’ll learn about the biology, psychology, and how our lives affect how we can experience an orgasm!
How To Be Assertive Without Being a “Bitch” or an “Asshole,” or as we call it, Assertiveness 101, was originally presented live in our Therapeutic Online Community.
Join us as we dive into the 4 communication styles, and how to overcome barriers to communicating assertively!
– The Types of Listening
– The 5 Skills to Fight Fairly in Your Relationship
– How to Use Conflict as a Way to Connect with Your Partner
– Personal Stories of How We’ve Used These Tools in OUR Relationship
– A Q&A to make sure that all of your questions get answered (you’ll have a place to put questions with the recording, too!)
-The Myth of Balance
-How to Keep Desire Alive in YOUR Relationship
-Why It’s Normal for Desire to Wax + Wean
-What Your Ideal “Conditions” For Intimacy Are
-Mating in Captivity vs. Hot Monogamy: They’re Both Right
– What People Pleasing Actually Is
– Why People Pleasing is So Dangerous
– The Thoughts, Feelings, & Behaviors of a People Pleaser
– How to Stop People Pleasing For Good
– Plus, a Q&A to make sure that all of your questions get answered.
– Why money is such a sensitive topic in relationships (+ in general)
– What the F a money story is
– What does a money mindset have to do with anything?
– What the most common conflicts are around money
– How to navigate conflicts around money
– How to compromise about money